[TUHS] Paper Scan of Research V4 Manual?

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Sat Apr 1 04:13:38 AEST 2023

Good afternoon, folks.  I was wondering if anyone is aware of/possesses a scanned copy (or paper copy ripe for scanning) of the research V4 UNIX Programmer's Manual.  I've found a few rendered PDFs from the available manpage sources, but I am looking to do some comparison of original typesetting re: my restorations of various other sets of manpages.  I have scans of all the other research versions I believe, just not V4.  Thanks in advance!

- Matt G.