[TUHS] python

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Aug 3 13:32:08 AEST 2023

On Wed, Aug 2, 2023, 9:24 PM George Michaelson <ggm at algebras.org> wrote:

> Tail recursion not lazy eval.
>
> I wish words meant what I meant "inside" when I think them, not
> "outside" what they mean when I write them.

Python is an ugly ass language to be sure. It's a useful tool. I have this
rather ugly axe. I've split a lot of wood with it. Chopped down nasty
weeds. Pounded in nails, spikes, landscaping staples, and the odd screw or
two. I've cut impromptu joints to make lean too structures that I threw
painter's tarps over to save the tomatoes from frost. And maybe a dozen
other things. But to do framing or naked furniture, I use different tools
more suited for those specific tasks... but the axe still has its uses...
much like python...

Warner