[TUHS] python

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Fri Aug 4 11:01:42 AEST 2023

I agree with Rob.  I get why Guido did it, he wanted some sane style.  Any
of us who were kernel engineers and saw a sane C style, then you see GNU
C style and you recoil in horror.  I don't know if that was his path but
I get that you would like some sanity in the formatting.

That said, as a person who thinks of himself as a professional, when I go
in to someone else's code, I adopt their style.  It's really rude to not
do so.  I've written code in GNU C style.

--
---
Larry McVoy           Retired to fishing          http://www.mcvoy.com/lm/boat