[TUHS] DMD 5620 mouse available

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Fri Dec 22 11:13:23 AEST 2023

I see this mouse from time to time when combing for old AT&T computing things, it's been up for quite some time at that price.  I don't think I'd even pony that up for a pristine WECo 3B20S...

That said, a DMD is one of the two CRT computer displays I would still be very much interested in digging around in someday, the other being a Dataspeed 40/2.  Doubtful either will ever be in front of me but a guy can dream.  Hopefully someone reasonable makes them a reasonable offer and nobody "loses" on this one, but I don't see it going that way.

- Matt G.