[TUHS] Unix game origins - stories similar to Crowther's Adventure

Jonathan Gray jsg at jsg.id.au
Wed Feb 1 16:27:41 AEST 2023

https://www.multicians.org/moo-in-multics-1972.pdf

"there is no way of saying 'a person can have access to a data base only
when it is accessed through a particular program'. This is, of course, a
difference between Multics and the University of Cambridge system."

"Tampering occurred quite a lot in the beginning but has fallen off"

http://jfwaf.net/Bulls_and_Cows.pdf

The Cambridge machine was Titan.  Describes more of the history.