[TUHS] project athena (was Re: Setting up an X Development Environment for Mac OS)

Henry Mensch henry at henare.com
Mon Feb 13 07:35:19 AEST 2023

I don't think you will find that. These systems were, pretty much, out in
the world and not particularly managed by anyone except the people who were
using them (largely educators and researchers). While the PC/ATs were
deployed by Project Athena, they were not managed. By the time I landed
there the RT devices were the focus of future activity since they more
closely fit into the plan and folks like Ted were in a better position to do
what was needed to build a platform that was uniform.