[TUHS] Circuit design tool mentioned in AT&T Unix promotion

Christian Dreier via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Mon Feb 13 19:22:43 AEST 2023

Hello Steven,

I have questions about a logic design tool mentioned in an old Unix
promotion by AT&T and apparently presented by you.

Do you have some information about this software? See below for further
details about my question. See also TUHS mailing list:
https://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/2023-February/thread.html#27724

Best regards,
Christian