[TUHS] Porting the SysIII kernel: boot, config & device drivers

Marc Donner marc.donner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 08:55:32 AEST 2023

This is not precisely what I remember, but I remember at USENIX when there
was a talk about the Open Boot work, someone sang a song.  I looked for the
song, but only found this page which doesn't read right to me:
https://everything2.com/title/The+Open+Firmware+Song
=====
nygeek.net
mindthegapdialogs.com/home <https://www.mindthegapdialogs.com/home>