[TUHS] AT&T UNIX PC (7300) Teardown and Restoration

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Wed Jan 4 06:20:25 AEST 2023

Good day everyone, just starting a thread for yet another project I'll be tinkering on over time. Picked up a (presumably broken/untested) 7300 off eBay to at the very least tear down and get some good pictures of and, with some luck, perhaps get working again.

https://imgur.com/a/CExzebl

Here are some pictures of the exterior for starters. I'll update this thread when I've got pictures of the guts and also with any info I can glean regarding whether this might be salvageable. The rust on the back is pretty nasty but I've seen older/worse start up just fine.

- Matt G.