[TUHS] owner maintenance (Re: The era of general purpose computing (Re: AIX moved into maintainance mode

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Fri Jan 20 10:36:38 AEST 2023

That book was AWESOME.  I'm pretty sure the intro talked about warming
up your VW and said "the time to roll a joint is just about long enough".

More seriously, I wish all manuals were written like that, I learned a
ton from that book.  The Honda one wasn't as good.

--
---
Larry McVoy           Retired to fishing          http://www.mcvoy.com/lm/boat