[TUHS] Setting up an X Development Environment for Mac OS

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Fri Jan 27 02:07:31 AEST 2023

Excellent post, thanks for the share! I think about that loss of information often. Its a shame preservation hasn't been more of a theme, there are probably countless iconic video games for which the original source code doesn't exist anymore. If "digital archivist" was more in-demand in tech companies I'd love to engage with that sort of work professionally...maybe someday.

- Matt G.