[TUHS] Collecting notes for future “historians” was: Earliest UNIX Workstations?

Joseph Holsten joseph at josephholsten.com
Fri Jan 27 07:29:26 AEST 2023

I love how I can fire off a query and get so much info. But I wonder: does TUHS have any way of consolidating these threads into easily digestible documents? What would be preferred, a wiki? or a source control repo with “articles”?

I’m mostly wanting summarize this kind of thread and include links to mailing list messages and other resources.
But also, I’m lazy and I am not committing to editing a journal.