[TUHS] Setting up an X Development Environment for Mac OS

Charles H Sauer (he/him) sauer at technologists.com
Sat Jan 28 04:24:36 AEST 2023

The decision to end AOS was made sometime in 1H88 and the group of us
that defined the "convergence" was formed. Our work must have been
largely complete when I presented our plans at Berkeley 11/88 at a
workshop that coincided with the Morris worm. I assume we submitted the
Uniforum 89 paper
(https://technologists.com/sauer/Convergence_of_AIX_and_4.3BSD.pdf)
about then, as well.

voice: +1.512.784.7526       e-mail: sauer at technologists.com