[TUHS] PSA: Several 1983 SysV Documents on eBay

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Sat Jul 8 10:33:35 AEST 2023

Howdy folks, I just wanted to pass on word that there is currently a stack of 1983 System V documents on eBay, here's a link to the User's Manual: https://www.ebay.com/itm/225659365754

The same seller has these documents available in their shop (as well as a bunch of other old computing documents and magazines):

    - User's Manual
    - Administrator's Manual
    - Error Message Manual
    - Operator's Guide
    - Graphics Guide
    - Transition Aids
    - Release Description

So not the whole lot, but a nice spread nonetheless.  I've already got all of these and they're already all scanned in some fashion or another, or I'd have scooped em up already.

Anywho, figured that might pique folks' curiosity.  The pricing is very agreeable might I add, sometimes I see single volumes from this set going for over $100.

- Matt G.