[TUHS] A second Unix Patent

James Frew frew at ucsb.edu
Sat Mar 4 05:19:57 AEST 2023

This qualifies as a true Service to the Profession™.

If you doubt that, take a look at the original C version, completely
free of pesky comments. (Would've made a great CS PhD exam question:
"What does this code do?")

/Frew

P.S.: All you cats waiting on the books I promised: they're all boxed up
on the spare bed behind me, shipping Real Soon Now™.