[TUHS] OSF/1.0 Sources

Arrigo Triulzi via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Thu Mar 16 16:15:37 AEST 2023

On 16 Mar 2023, at 04:28, Rudi Blom <rudi.j.blom at gmail.com> wrote:
> >Speaking of, there’s also the OSF/1.0 source from the same uploader:
> >    https://archive.org/details/SapphireDensetsu_gmail_OSF1
> >--
> >~j
>
> Being somewhat of a collector I also have a Osf1-2.0-Src Tar.zip :-)

Out of curiosity: are the sources for “mx", the binary translator from Ultrix to OSF/1 binaries, included? I have fond memories of mx’ing ghostscript from Ultrix to OSF/1 to get it to run under OSF/1 T1.0 - not only did it work but it was the only way to get ghostscript running (for TeX to PS, of course) for quite some time.

Arrigo