[TUHS] OSF/1.0 Sources

Rudi Blom rudi.j.blom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 19:25:46 AEST 2023

on osf1-1.0 I see a OSCBISL200 which seems to include mx and mxr. I don't
know anything about it but found this chapter online with at the very end:

"For more information on the mx translator and the mxr run-time
environment, see the DECmigrate for DEC OSF/1 V1.2: Translating Executables
 manual."
http://www2.phys.canterbury.ac.nz/dept/docs/manuals/unix/DEC_4.0e_Docs/HTML/APS3EETE/CHVRVWXX.HTM

BTW what format do the OSC... 200 archives have so I can 'unpack' them
easily?

--
The more I learn the better I understand I know nothing.