[TUHS] OSF/1.0 Sources

Rudi Blom rudi.j.blom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 00:35:29 AEST 2023

A misunderstanding, I know all that. It's just that I expected to see a
INSTCTRL file or instctrl directory with such file.That's what I'd consider
normal in DU 4.0 and Tru64 5.0 onwards.

I have that OSF/1 archive on 1.0 and 2.0 a few years already.(found
somewhere) but till now didn't look at it. I've got a DS20E with DU 4.0g.
When I get a change I might install some parts.

Take care,
uncle rubl

--
The more I learn the better I understand I know nothing.