[TUHS] UNIX System V

Warren Toomey via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Fri Mar 17 12:28:11 AEST 2023

On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 at 07:03:25AM +1000, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote:
> I'm still worried about my legal butt :-(
> But I'd be interested in the viewpoints of people here on the list.

All, thanks to you all for the feedback here on the list and in your private
e-mails. I haven't answered most of you. I'm keen to see what sort of
arrangement the Open SIMH people can work out in the long term. For now, I'm
going to remain conservative and choose to not host SysV on the tuhs.org site.
The source is available elsewhere for those that want to peruse it. And on
the Unix Tree (https://minnie.tuhs.org/UnixTree) there is a PDP-11 version of
SysV and a snapshot of OpenSolaris which is SysV-derived.

As always, I have a write-only "hidden" Unix Archive with a bunch
of stuff that I can't put up in the main Unix Archive for legal and
copyright reasons. If you have material that falls into this category
and you'd like an off-site backup, feel free to contact me.

Cheers, Warren