[TUHS] Vax-780 with unix 2.0v2 gdts questions

KenUnix ken.unix.guy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 23:10:37 AEST 2023

I have succeeded in building a complete (including the extra apps) working
Vax-780 sim running unix 2.0v2 gdts except
for 2 things.

1) Unable to set up to be able print to the host.  The device appears to be
an LP11 but the
Kernel does not have an LP device (c,major,minor) defined. The sim has an
entry for LPT.

2) Any way to network (Ethernet) off the sim to the host? It seems to be
possible the tools
are there, but again is not covered anywhere?

I have gone over all the documents I could find. If someone could point me
to the
appropriate documents that would be great.

Any help would be appreciated,
Ken

--
WWL 📚