[TUHS] OT: TUHS mails not going to Outlook & Hotmail. Help!

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 10:54:18 AEST 2023

Hello!
Warren that was the same problem sending stuff from the list to my
originally subscribed address hansolofalcon at att.net originally
everything arrived, then there were a few dropped messages. Finally
the discussion that Dan Cross got started on his project was largely
not sent at all in the beginning, and that's what did it.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com