[TUHS] OT: TUHS mails not going to Outlook & Hotmail. Help!

Warren Toomey via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Wed May 10 10:13:52 AEST 2023

On Thu, May 04, 2023 at 09:46:51AM +1000, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote:
> All, e-mails from the TUHS server are not making it to Hotmail or Outlook.
> I've not changed anything. Is there anybody with some MTA/ISP experience
> who might be able to help diagnose the problem?

All, sorry for not responding to your on- and off-list e-mails in the
last week. It's been busy. Thank you for all your suggestions.

Surprisingly, e-mail to both Hotmail and Outlook are now working again;
I've not touched anything in the interim.

So I'll tentatively say 'case closed', but I'll look at your suggestions
and see if I can improve the MTA and list configuration on the server.

Cheers, Warren