[TUHS] Berkeley Font Catalog

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Mon May 15 05:16:59 AEST 2023

PS I should probably add a small PS on the timeline.   I got the vcat stuff
from Ferin when I was still at Tektronix [where we had the two other
members of the three 'Graphics Killer-Bs' -- Kelly Booth and the late John
Beatty working with us in TekLabs during sabbaticals].  This was 2 years
before I headed down to UCB myself.

ᐧ