[TUHS] Known Specimens of Pre-5ESS UNIX Telephone Switching Software?

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Sep 26 12:13:29 AEST 2023

For those playing along at home,
“Gecko” was written up.

Virtual Data Warehousing, Data Publishing and Call Detail
	<https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/10721056_8>

and a conference paper of the same name
	<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221629788_Virtual_Data_Warehousing_Data_Publishing_and_Call_Detail>

from
Databases in Telecommunications: International Workshop, Co-located with VLDB-99, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, September 6th, 1999. Proceedings
	<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321558305_Databases_in_Telecommunications_International_Workshop_Co-located_with_VLDB-99_Edinburgh_Scotland_UK_September_6th_1999_Proceedings>

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)