[TUHS] Lions' commentary updated

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 23:52:20 AEST 2023

BTW,

This is a version of Lions' that I generated from the actual source on
the tape images we have on TUHS:

https://decuser.github.io/unix/research-unix/v6/2022/06/06/updated-lions-v6-source-w-appendices-and-helps-v1.4.html

I'm sure it's got its share of issues (with the helps which haven't been
triple/quadruple checked), but the source is verbatim.

Will