[TUHS] Original print of V7 manual?

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 00:52:48 AEST 2024

On 1/5/24 21:22, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> At 2024-01-05T19:02:48-0800, Mychaela Falconia wrote:
>> What was the physical form of this book?  Was it a "perfect bound"
>> book?
> The HRW copies I have are perfect bound.  But I can't remember if they
> were 3-hole punched as well.
I'm a little slow on the uptake here, so if this has been answered later
in the thread, apologies.

The version I have, is the HRW, 1983, Revised and Expanded set.
Volume 1: 0-03-061742-1
Volume 2: 0-03-061743-X

It's perfect bound, 3 hole punched, with perforated pages. Volume 1 is
missing an ld manpage (not missing as in ripped out, missing as in not
printed or indexed in the book, so far as I can tell.

The ISBN Al's got is the same one I have for vol 1, but for volume two,
he lists 0-03-061742-X, whereas mine is 0-03-061743-X, I looked at his
scan and it looks just like my copies, but mine have the ISBN's printed
on the back cover in a little white box, with black letter. Also, his
doesn't appear to have the holes punched.

Here are some pics

Front covers:
https://ibb.co/zVdw3Ws

Back covers: