[TUHS] PCS kernel sources

Warren Toomey via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Wed Jan 17 10:20:09 AEST 2024

All, I got this e-mail from Holger a while back. Somehow it went into
a folder and has lurked unseen for way too long.

Does anybody know any more about PCS Unix and, if so, where should
I place the code that Holger has donated into the Unix Archive?

Many thanks, Warren

----- Forwarded message from hveit01 at web.de -----