[TUHS] (Off topic) Dave Mills

Mike Markowski mike.ab3ap at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 22:54:04 AEST 2024

I took a couple of his classes in the EE dept at Univ of Delaware.  His
teaching style was unique.  Lecture was maybe half teaching and half
story time with topically related history, usually his personal
experiences.  Very nice guy and always patient and helpful during his
office hours.

Mike Markowski