[TUHS] History of non-Bell C compilers?

Wesley Parish wobblygong at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 19:45:40 AEST 2024

The first book on compilers I got that included the source code.

It's been incorporated into lcc-win32, a neat little Win32 compiler
suite that I have at times played with, mostly during the times I was
actively maintaining a Windows-based community cybercaf. It's been
upgraded to lcc-win64, so there is a back end for x86_64. Just not a
*nix one.

Wesley Parish