[TUHS] History of non-Bell C compilers?

Heinz Lycklama heinz at osta.com
Fri Mar 15 13:34:09 AEST 2024

VP/ix ran on both System III and UNIX System V/386 Release 3.2.
I do still have a copy of the VP/ix Environment documentation
and the diskettes for the software. I have the "Introduction to the
VP/ix Environment" for further reference for interested folks.

Also found some information about VP/ix on these web pages:
     1.
https://virtuallyfun.com/2020/11/29/fun-with-vp-ix-under-interactive-unix-system-v-386-3-0-and-86box/
     2.
https://techmonitor.ai/technology/interactive_systems_is_adding_to_vpix_with_a_little_help_from_its_friends
     3.
https://manualzz.com/doc/7267897/interactive-unix-system-v-386-r3.2-v4.1---release

It's been a long time since I looked at this.

Heinz