[TUHS] Research Ninth Edition Manual (V1) Found

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Fri Oct 2 01:08:29 AEST 2026


On Thursday, October 1st, 2026 at 01:05, arnold at skeeve.com <arnold at skeeve.com> wrote:

> Matt, how desperate are you to scan the 8th ed manual?  Let's
> discuss privately.
> 
> Arnold

Thanks for the offer Arnold!  That one isn't too high on my priority list only in that we do have the manpage sources in the archive which isn't the case with V9 to my knowledge, I think its the only research edition without a scan or sources available currently.  I may pursue hardcopy scans of V8 eventually, but my stack is pretty high right now as it is, so keeping a tight focus on what I take on presently.  If it does come up I can let you know, thanks again!

- Matt G.


More information about the TUHS mailing list