[TUHS] 4.3BSD User Contributed Software Volume?

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Sun Jun 18 06:48:09 AEST 2023

Gah, that's the one.  I was just looking in /usr/doc and /usr/share/doc, didn't realize there were also copies down in the source tree with different contents.  Okay cool so this is accounted for, good, thanks for pointing that out Jeremy!  I just need to start grepping instead of doing a shallow search in the interface, I have all these sources in a local stash anyway, I need to put that cache to better use.

- Matt G.