[TUHS] Dave Cutler recollection about Xenix

Sebastien F4GRX f4grx at f4grx.net
Tue Oct 24 17:58:13 AEST 2023

Hi,

You can enjoy non-chopped up videos by replacing youtube.com by yewtu.be
in related URLs (easiest way to remember).

Or you can paste a youtube URL in the search box of any Invidious
instance, like https://invidious.fdn.fr

Other instances listed here in case one of them is down:
https://docs.invidious.io/instances/

Sebastien