SUN Education in Seattle

Douglas Hall - RTPM dough at ebay.sun.com
Thu Aug 16 09:09:15 AEST 1990

SUN MICROSYSTEMS EDUCATIONAL SERVICES is offering an extended training
schedule in the Seattle, Washington area.  Our current schedule will be
extended until November 16th in the Pacific Northwest.

During our visit at the Bellevue Concourse, Sun Seattle will sponsor a
SUNdays exposition for users of Sun systems.  Please join us October 2nd,
3rd or 4th and see the hottest products under the sun!!

Sun training schedule for Seattle:

        Date                                         Class
        ----                                         -----
        September 10-14    $1500           System Administration 4.x
        September 17-21    $1250           SunOS for Programmers
        September 24-28    $1500           System Administration 4.x
                                SUNdays Exhibition for Sun end users.
   October 2,3,4                For more information about the
                                EXPO, please call (206)828-4020
        October 15-19      $1500           System Administration 4.x
        October 22-26      $1250           SunOS for Programmers
        Oct. 29 - Nov 2    $1500           System Administration 4.x
        November 5-9       $1500           Advanced System Administration
        November 12-16     $1250           C++ Programming

Location:

All classes will be held at the Bellevue Concourse: 505 106th Ave, NE;
Bellevue Washington  98004.  The Bellevue Concourse is located on the east
side of Lake Washington near Hiway 405 in downtown Bellevue.

To register, or to obtain further information, contact our registration
office toll-free between 8a.m. and 5p.m. PDT: (800) 422-8020.