help with automount (sol

Steven L. Baur baur at venice.sedd.trw.com
Thu Aug 16 08:43:39 AEST 1990

Thanks to everyone who responded to my automount query.  My problem turned
out to be not reading the FM close enough, once I did and typed in what
was there, I made automount do what I wanted it to.  I like automount, it
is an awesome tool.

Basically you need NIS maps of both auto.master and auto.direct

Now, has anyone solved the "problem" of the ugliness of the resulting
df(1) output (and would care to share it)?  df stands for Disk Freespace,
but that is not what you get when you type a df(1) when automounting is in
effect.

steve	baur at venice.SEDD.TRW.COM