binding mouse buttons in SunView

Derek Brooks Noonburg dn0o+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 2 04:19:52 AEST 1990

Is there any way to bind the mouse buttons under SunView.  What I'd like
to do is something similar to what the various X window managers do -- for
instance, I'm used to having the middle button bring up the menus, shift
right button bring a window to front, etc.

I'm pretty sure this can't be done nicely (I've looked through all the
docs I could find), so failing that, has anyone written a hack which will
allow me to do anything like this?

Thanks.

Derek Noonburg                | ARPA:   dn0o+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Junior - Computer Engineering | BITNET: dn0o+ at andrew / dn0o+%andrew at cmccvb
Carnegie Mellon University    | UUCP:   ...harvard!andrew.cmu.edu!dn0o+
    USMail: Box 967; 5115 Margaret Morrison St.; Pittsburgh, PA 15213