need someone to compile Pascal program on a Sun-4

Robert H Wentworth rhw at hoh-1.att.com
Mon Aug 27 11:31:25 AEST 1990

I've got a small (850 line) utility program written in pascal which would
make life a lot easier for me if I had it running.  Unfortunately, we
don't have a Pascal compiler.  Would somebody out there with a Sun-4 (or
SPARCstation) and a Pascal compiler be willing to compile it for me and
send back the binary?

Robert H. Wentworth (201)888-7195 |"Give me back my innocence
AT&T BL HOHL-171, Holmdel NJ      | Get me a a new Cadillac
rhw at hoh-1.att.com		  | Cause when I get on up to heaven Lord
att!hoh-1!rhw			  | You can have it all back" -L.Anderson