le0: Memory error!

Support group account supp50 at rtech.ingres.com
Wed Aug 15 00:20:19 AEST 1990

I am using Sun OS 4.1 on a SS1+ and am getting spureous 'le0: Memory
error!'' messages on the console.  Sun engineers already changed the CPU
twice, and the ethernet board once, but that didn't solve the problem.
They gave up, but should we too ?  We recently installed a second SS1+,
and that one had the same behaviour.

It doesn't seem to matter whether the machines are connected to the
ethernet or not, they still have this error.  We run X11R4 a lot, but we
get this error also when we're in plain shell.

Thanks for any input.

Rene Bonvanie, Technical Sales Manager, Ingres Corporation BV, Amsterdam (NL)
I use this supp50 account as a guest account on one of our machines.