Does anyone have dvipage working on SLCs?

Peter Steele peter at cs.dal.ca
Tue Aug 14 21:50:31 AEST 1990

We got some SLCs and installed the latex stuff on them. Everything seems
to work except dvipage, which crashes with a bus error. I tried
recompiling the program on one of the SLCs with the same results. Does
anyone have a working version of dvipage for an SLC? I'd appreciate
hearing from you if so. Thanks.

Peter Steele, Microcomputer Applications Analyst
Acadia University, Wolfville, NS, Canada B0P1X0 (902)542-2201x121
UUCP: {uunet|watmath|utai|garfield}!cs.dal.ca!aucs!Peter
BITNET: Peter at Acadia  Internet: Peter at AcadiaU.CA