Fancy version of textsw?

David A. Brown dab at esl.com
Thu Aug 9 13:59:39 AEST 1990

Does anyone know about any "enhanced" versions of the TEXTSW package
in XView (preferably) or SunView?  I'm interested in any feaures like

 - Display of small icons embedded in the text
 - Making these icons or some parts of the text mouse-sensitive
 - Display of text in Rich Text format
 - Any other fancy control of fonts or highlighting

We're running OpenWindows 2.0.  I really hope to avoid reinventing the
wheel; I'd be interested in public domain, commercial or Sun (Sun
Consulting?) solutions.

Thanks for your help,

- David Brown       ESL Inc., Sunnyvale, CA           dab at ESL.COM