SUN UNIX information..

Eoin OMathuna omathuna at hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
Tue Aug 28 05:52:22 AEST 1990

Starting this Fall I hope to be doing a programming project, as my major,
on a SUN SPARCStation 1.  I program in Turbo C 2.0 at present, on a IBM
PC, and was looking for information reguarding good books to use regarding
UNIX (SUN's version if available) and SUN's version of C.  I hope to be
writing a program which surface  maps equations, so therefore a book on
Graphics in C would also be appreciated (I already know the basics, but
want to Educate myself further) Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Email omathuna at hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu