Aren't there *any* tahoe users out there?

David Osborne dao at cs.nott.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 17:33:02 AEST 1988

There never seems to be much, if any, traffic in this group...
are there no other tahoe users out in the big, wide world?  :-(

I'm hitting some problems with trying to get a few `standard'
packages going, such as Unix TeX, and would appreciate being able
to discuss these by email with any other tahoe site who has
perhaps solved the problems already.  For example, do you have
a working `undump' under System V ??

(our system is an 8Mb Power6/32 with 2 340Mb xfd drives and ethernet
connection to a network of Suns and Vaxes running 4.2bsd and vms;
it's running System V.2, release 2.11.02 at present...
when they distribute it in the UK, ICL call it a "Clan 7").

So, if you *are* using a tahoe, I'd be pleased to hear from you!!

Dave Osborne.
--
David Osborne
| Cripps Computing Centre, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK |