Help compiling X386 1.1 on SCO UNIX 3.2 (keyboard.c)

Alex Romanof alex at micro-ix.UUCP
Sat Feb 23 09:39:55 AEST 1991

   What of enhanced VGA boards do really work with SVR4 Xwindows in
   high resolution modes? What monitors should we use with this boards ?
   I have tried ATI Wonder+ , Video 7 FastWrite and several boards
   based on Tseng Labs chip. Only  Fastwrite can work at 800x600.
   In former case root window became smaller( it occupies only part
   of the active screen) - is it normal for high resolution mode, is
   it software bug or it depends of initial settings ? Does anybody
   have any ideas ?

   Any help will be very appreciated.

   A.Romanov
   Micro/ix