SECURITY BUG IN INTERACTIVE UNIX SYSV386

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Mon Feb 18 13:12:55 AEST 1991

In article <329 at alderan.uucp> chris at alderan.uucp (Christoph Splittgerber) writes:

| Oh my god - its really true. (on my ISC 2.0.2 *with* co-proc.)

  Here's a though for you, since the bug is in the emulator, and you
have a coprocessor, could it be that the system isn't seeing the coproc,
and that when you find out why, not only will the bug go away, but the
system should be a tad faster, too.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX