general questions

c60b-2gy at web-2d.berkeley.edu c60b-2gy at web-2d.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 22 12:15:34 AEST 1991

From: c60b-2gy at web-2d.berkeley.edu ()
Newsgroups: comp.unix.sys386
Subject: General questions

I've got a series of general questions regarding my unix system, I hope some of
you will be able to help me.

	1. Is there a good communications program for unix system V that is
	   PD.
	2. Where can I get additional video card drivers for Roell's X server?
	3. Is there a good Xterm emulator for MS Windows 3.0
	4. can system V and X11r3 code be compiled with gcc on a sun with
	   386 machine description files run on SCO s5r3.2
	5. Are there anonymous FTP sites for 386/ix binaries? If so what
	   are they?

						Thank you for your help