A simple memory card for AT bus

Russ Nelson nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu
Mon Feb 4 15:57:06 AEST 1991

In article <3061 at sixhub.UUCP> davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (Wm E. Davidsen Jr) writes:

     This is infor on a useful memory board for AT bus memory for 286 or
   SX. If that's not of intrest move on.

     The board is called the BocaRam AT-plus.

I'd like to second Bill's recommendation.  A faculty member here at Clarkson
got one, and he asked me to install it, fearing the worst.  Ha!  He
could have installed it himself with his eyes shut (or nearly so :).

--
--russ <nelson at clutx.clarkson.edu> Humble Quaker, and damned proud of it.
It's better to get mugged than to live a life of fear -- Freeman Dyson