Coherent (Mark Williams Unix)

Chris Brewster cb at tamarack12.timbuk
Sat Feb 9 09:00:05 AEST 1991

If this is an FAQ, please direct me to the answer.  I'm a new owner of a 386 and
am at least intrigued by the ads for Mark Williams's Coherent.  I'm told it's
based on an early version of Unix, has a 64K limit on various things, and is
slated to come out with a less limited version before long.  Is anyone using it?
Is it nice?  Is there sufficient user interest to spur third-party software
developement?  The price keeps me interested.  Thanks--

Christopher Brewster
Cray Research Inc.
612: 683-5759
cb at timbuk.cray.com