Mach less than great offer

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Tue Feb 26 23:12:04 AEST 1991

  I see that Mach is now availbale for the 386. Note that the super
discount offer ends on the 21st, while the posting is dated the 25th.
Boy that didn't cost them much!

  Also not that for $500/year they will give you the same support
(dial-in uucp fixes) that SCO offers for free.

  I was slightly interested in trying this, but not at the full price,
and not at $500/year. Unless mt xinu has stopped using humans as
programmers there will be bugs in the first release which need fixing,
and I get the impression that unless you pay you get no support
whatever.

--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX