X-Applications under SCO-Unix

Torsten Beyer tb at Materna.DE
Tue Feb 26 20:25:26 AEST 1991

Hi Netland,

For a customer we are looking for standard applications (textprocessing,
spreadsheets, etc) that run under SCO-Unix AND under X-Windows (preferably
Motif). Anyone outhere who knows about such applications, prices and so forth ?
Please mail to the below address. If there is enough interest I'll post a
summary...

			Thanx in advance

				-Torsten

--
Torsten Beyer                      e-mail : tb at Materna.DE
Dr. Materna GmbH		   VOX    : +49 231 5599 225