ISC dossette

Todd Ogasawara todd at pinhead.pegasus.com
Wed Feb 27 08:30:47 AEST 1991

Here is something whose answer should be in the 386 FAQ posting.

Although I have vpix, I would prefer to be able to use the dossette
commands dosput and dosget to read or write DOS files to/from floppies.
Unfortunately, as I've seen from many other postings, the ISC dossette
software doesn't seem to work (or rarely, at least).

Has anyone figured out how to make it work reliably? Or do I have to resort
to vpix to move files to/from DOS floppies?  Thanks...todd

--
Todd Ogasawara ::: Hawaii Medical Service Association
Internet       ::: todd at pinhead.pegasus.com
Telephone      ::: (808) 536-9162 ext. 7